*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 8

I think this game will tell the tale of which way this season is going to trend. If we are to make a playoff push I think this game is essential.

Otherwise, I think we are looking at 8-8.

I think we are looking to pick a fight. One thats been long overdue. Rex ryan your mouth wrote checks and now your team has to have enough ass to pay them off.

Little weather update, It's getting windy. No rain yet but should see it during the game, wind 20 to 30 mph with gusts of 35+. Looks like the weather will get worse at the afternoon goes on. Let s hope we get the run game going strong. I live about 40 min from the stadium.

F- the Jets!

1zdvtyx-1.jpg

bdcl-1.jpg

The Countdown crew are stupid idiots.

I was thinking the same thing. Love how they're brushing over the fact that the jests were talking about injuring Bush before the game, but going after him for what he said, which was no where near the same thing.

How does someone NOT comment about Lauren Landry writing "suicide mission" on his chest? That is sick on so many levels. In an era of safety in the NFL it is inappropriate. Most of all to me, "suicide mission" means more to New Yorkers than anyone else. Totally inappropriate. Think of something else Lauren to show how tough you are. Get a perspective. *******.

How does someone NOT comment about Lauren Landry writing "suicide mission" on his chest? That is sick on so many levels. In an era of safety in the NFL it is inappropriate. Most of all to me, "suicide mission" means more to New Yorkers than anyone else. Totally inappropriate. Think of something else Lauren to show how tough you are. Get a perspective. *******.
so a member of the jets duid something stupid... hmm imagine that

The massacre in the meadowlands. Hey sanchez yeah we got something for your punk azzz

Attachments

• cam wake.jpg
    cam wake.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 48
In the last game, Cam Wake kept getting real close but Mark Sanchez kept pulling a Houdini act on him.

I think if we see even two of those close escapes turn into sacks, Miami will win this game without a whole lot of drama.

Back
Top Bottom