***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st***

I think of any game yet this season, this game might be the most telling of all about this team. I'm cautiously optimistic that we are going to go out and soundly beat a team that is by all standards completely inferior to us talent-wise.

To beat the jets we need to play like sharks.....lol....WSS

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL
#Dolphins rookie OL Billy Turner is warming up again w/shorts and a cutoff T-shirt. I joked w/him about that last week. He says he's fine.

#Dolphins rookie OL Billy Turner is warming up again w/shorts and a cutoff T-shirt. I joked w/him about that last week. He says he's fine.

I was about to post the same Daytona- so I wonder if that answers one of the questions about Turner, he is healthy enough but coaches don't think his play is good enough yet at this point to play him.

It appears #Dolphins RB LaMichael James and OL Billy Turner are working with the "inactive crew" tonight. Take it for what it's worth.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP
Signs pointing to Ja'Wuan James being active. Billy Turner is running early with inactives. If JWJ couldn't go, Turner would prob be active

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

I was about to post the same Daytona- so I wonder if that answers one of the questions about Turner, he is healthy enough but coaches don't think his play is good enough yet at this point to play him.

Sounds like James may be active, though I don't get why they both can't be active. Puzzling deal w/ Turner.

James, Colledge, Satele, Pouncey, Thomas, Fox and Smith are the linemen.

Turner is buried.

Back
Top Bottom