Official DOLPHINS-JETS game thread | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official DOLPHINS-JETS game thread

Maybe they are going for a record three 100 yard backs?

On the bright side we are one game closer to the #1 pick! I never thought I'd know what that would feel like to have Miami on the clock after week 17 but this year I may know what it feels like. Don't get me wrong I hope we crush Arizona next Sunday but I will welcom #1 overall as long as we have a different FO.

Seems like a ton of Jets fans left early. Surprised they didn't stay to soak in this blowout.

i love this team, but i seriously can't wait to read/hear the lashing they r going to take over this one. i don't think i've ever seen this team give up like this cept for the j'ville loss

Why do the heck they keep showing this town of 26 people voting. I don't care about that.
Is this freakin' Monday Night Voting (MNV)? :confused:

Wanna know what's sad? I picked Fiedler up on a fantasy team to fill a bye week hole...

I'd have been better off leaving the spot open I think... :shakeno:

TX-FinFan said:
Why do the heck they keep showing this town of 26 people voting. I don't care about that.

because the score is 41-7...i seriously doubt if this was a decent game they'd be showing that crap.

TX-FinFan said:
Seems like a ton of Jets fans left early. Surprised they didn't stay to soak in this blowout.

Blowouts are only FUN....when the other team tried to stop it!!! :roflmao:

I think a lot of the obnoxious Jets fans are the ones that have stayed. The rest remember when they were in the doghouse and might be sympathizing a little.

can we just run the ball now? the last thing we need is to get chambers/booker/mcmike hurtfor nothing

Back
Top Bottom