***Official Dolphins @ New York Giants Game Day Thread**** | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ New York Giants Game Day Thread****

Right on cue, collapse in second half. We are nothing but consistent.
Good job TS.

Right on time, delivered. I was worried there for a second about the fins in the 1st quarter. Then I forgot. The Giants realized they didnt need to do anything until the last 10 minutes -- just like Denver did.

You guys realize 0-16 doesn't guarantee us the first pick right??? You'd actually need the Colts to win a game. That's not going to happen. So SFL is pretty pointless.

Winning a game at this point is pretty pointless.

And besides that, the Colts could pull one out. And if not, there's always a chance we can win the tiebreaker. Not a good one, but a chance.

The mediocrity fans are so angry.

They wanted a win solely to spite us.

They love long term mediocrity.

This is a truly pitiful fanbase. I'm sorry, but it is. No home attendance, no support on this site, for Christ's sake you all cheer against them every week. 2007 was damn painful and this is the same thing. Been a fan since 1996 and I have never been so disappointed in the fans.
2007 would have been so much more fun with a slick ineptitude catchphrase. Just join in, its so much better over here.

NY Giants just won 20-17 and the Dolphins are 0-7. Dolphins were leading 14-3 in the first half!

What some here (the poster you are replying to) don't know is that no one right now knows who would get the 1st pick even if the Dolts & us both are 0-16. The NFL will recalculate who has the hardest/easiest schedule and then give it to whoever has the easiest schedule. Right now we need to root for some losses by the Jets, Patriots and Bills, and everyone else on our schedule, that isn't on the Dolts schedule. And root for wins the opposite way for the Dolts. Then Luck will be ours.

This is a truly pitiful fanbase. I'm sorry, but it is. No home attendance, no support on this site, for Christ's sake you all cheer against them every week. 2007 was damn painful and this is the same thing. Been a fan since 1996 and I have never been so disappointed in the fans.

What a load of crap. The fanbase isn't to be blamed. The fanbase is FINE. Its the team that sucks! We are desperate and we want dramatic changes to this team.

I am not disappointed at all. there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Luck and Cowher are coming.
You only see the next ten weeks, I see the next ten years. I am happy as hell.

YPA:

Giants = 7.6
Dolphins = 4.6

There's your ballgame.

Can't pass, can't defend the pass.

Next week the Chiefs, we get to see them play tonight against the Chargers. Note the Chiefs are riding a 3 game win streak.

Back
Top Bottom