***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread*** | Page 119 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread***

The Defense is a couple playmakers away from becoming Elite. The offense needs about 5 more players to improve from horrific to average.

Henne is a winner today. We have a decimated oline and Henning, who I believe is trying to sabotage Henne based on directives from Parcells.

The should just continue to suck in the locker room, the d and special teams saved their *** big time.

e1civt-1.jpg

well we win but what have we actually won ? this win just saved Sparano and Henning's job and probally Henne's job too.

on the flip side we beat the jets so i feel ok but i am just not feeling the excitement of a win that it normally bringsa but the defens played great so they should get a football mainly Wake and whoever else deserves one. go dolphins

I dont think we should sit here and complain about the offence we know they all blow be should just be happy as hell the we just beat the jets and brought hardship to their fans.

we won the game but man is our offense terrible. Henne is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom