***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread**** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread****

3rd and 10 and a fake handoff to Ronnie into a handoff to Ricky. Classic Henning! Great play!

BM walked off the field and did not return. Punk!

A **** draw play on 3rd and 10. Tony you are as much to blame as Henning is for allowing this to go. Fistpump that Tony!

im actually embarassed for this team. I though they would come out and try to win

WTF was that playaction draw play? What is henning thinking? "Ohh lets get the defense to think we are running a draw to our best linemen Berger's left butt cheek, but really, we are going to run it to his right butt cheek, im brilliant!"

Hey Tony, your team has motivated me to go take a dump.

Tony is done. He has to be. How can you bring this crap back?

wow im 100 percent convinced that this team needs a coaching change. the play calling through 2 drives atrocious. without a coaching change i will no longer drop the money on the ticket cuz this team makes me sick to my stomach. Brady is signed for 4 more years so we arent winning **** for 5

Can they actually try Thigpen? Seriously.

Plus, he looks relaxed.

Haha Henning is just joking around with this.

He can't possibly think that's a good 3rd and 10 play call.

IF WE DON'T HAVE CONFIDENCE IN HENNE TO PASS ON 3RD AND LONG, PUT HIM ON THE BENCH!

This offseason, it's going to be all about the offense. No doubt.

Back
Top Bottom