***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread**** | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread****

How much did he help our offense this year? The record is the same and our offense got worse. Our best two offensive performances were the 2 games Mashall missed. He costs way, way, way too much money for what he brings. So yeah, I hate that we traded for him and gave him a max deal.

Dez Bryant > Brandon Marshall

I do not care about New England and who they draft. It is all about Brady. If he plays at a high level the entire league is screwed.

Thank goodness we have Dansby to lead the defense. We should get him someone worthy to play next to him. Not someone who doesn't take his job seriously.

THey're going for it on 4th and 16. Anybody think they won't get it???

smith-1.gif

and this is against the no.3 defense in the NFL! May put up 50 against us!!

Does anyone know how to ignore? This MisiDressing kid is annoying with his nonsensical anti-Marshall rambling and I cant figure out how to do this.

they rested most of their starters, and still showed how very very very very far away the Miami Dolphins truly are.

this is no longer mediocre... it's tragic.

Does anyone know how to ignore? This MisiDressing kid is annoying with his nonsensical anti-Marshall rambling and I cant figure out how to do this.

yOU'VE BEEN HERE 9 YEARS AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE IGNORE FEATURE...
IS YOUR NAME HENNING

Marshall finally gets YAC the last game of the year.

Bess starts to look like Ginn.

Back
Top Bottom