*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 127 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Philbin had any nad, he shoulda called a timeout after that asinine "batting" call, walked out onto the field and cussed out that idiot zebra - just flat cursed him out! mighta lit a fire under his players asses; instead he was yelling at players about staying behind the white line on the sidelines.

dude... f*** the white line, f*** the dirty towels, the gum wrappers, and any of that other daily blah-blah-blah bullspit! COACH SOME DAMN FOOTBALL!!!

Brady didn't. Our guy came from behind completely blind to Brady. He held onto the ball. Ryan simply cannot, he just can't.

brady fumbled when Jimmy Wilson hit him from behind, what are you talking about?

actually, when he was blindsided from wilson, brady fumbled the ball just a RT, but anyway, I am a Tannehill supporter, but today was just brutal... he played a awful 2nd half, horrible

brady fumbled when Jimmy Wilson hit him from behind, what are you talking about?

Was just about to post that. Some people wanna bash Tannehill as much as possible to make a point to start any other QB named Moore or Devlin.

Yes, I agree, that's why NFL games are rigged. That was not a bat forward, but it was called.

NFL games are controlled in favor of marque teams, just like pro wrestling.

NFL games are rigged to a certain degree, and I really believe that to my heart.

We had 3 ridiculous calls against us today, but I really want Coach Philbin and Ryan Tannehill gone next season.

The Wilson PI, the Patterson def hold, the batting call, all led to points by NE. the first missed fg is a drag but those 3 calls broke open the game. Once NE knew we had to pass they could blitz with abandon which led to sacks and the tipped pick. This game was robbery by the zebras, and the entire crew should be in trouble. That won't happen, but it should.

Don't blame ref... blame a weak Miami team. No character, no heart!

Question... Did you actually watch the game? Honestly you can say good teams would overcome but we were screwed over and over until the Patriots won. The refs knew they had to do something to turn the game around and omg did they ever!

You no when your aweful when Elderman chews up your Defence. Same old Dolphins

This hurts, we really need tannehill to get his head on straight and score some points!

Absolutely giving this game away. WTF with all the turnovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom