*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 125 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys the season is totally over, a 3-0 start and 4 start losses , get rid of Coach Philbin.

6 sacks....?

I was going. I just said to my GF and Best friend... I'm not wasting my time. I'd rather hand out candy and go to bed early instead of 1am. **** IRELAND!

The 2 missed FGs especially the 1st one was what turned this game around. Sturgis has declined the past couple games what the hell happens to mr. clutch? If he made the 1st FG this game would've had a diff outcome.

The refs threw those interceptions, caused the Tannehill fumble, caused Sturgis to miss a fied goal, and blocked the other.

No, but the refs did give New England 10 points. No one could dispute that. The phantom pass interference call on Wilson. Then fumble recovery attempt/penalty on Vernon. That call is inexplicable. Vernon has no reason to not try to recover the ball there. The Pats were in FG-range. You don't bat the ball away and give the Pats the chance to recover, you do everything you can to try to recover. Vernon clearly swiped to try to pull the ball into his chest. That call was a complete game-changer. Utterly disgraceful officiating.

Are you serious???? Really?????? Those 3 calls are huge. All led to points. all 3 judgement calls. which means theyll never be explained. The last one being a 32 yard difference. no way do they not punt there. team issues aside that officiating crew lost the game for Miami. Same guy who poorly interpreted the tuck rule game. I knew there wsa going to be some bad calls today but all 3 being game changers. just wow... Dont even get me started on the spotting of the ball all game

The sad thing is I know we are good enough to make the playoffs.....we are good enough to have only 1 loss right now. All of our losses aside from the Saints game was our own damn fault. I still feel like we are good enough to win out the rest of our games, but we are just not going to do it because we are stupid, and careless. I will be the first to protect Tannehill and wish him well and all that, but he is a turnover machine. He fumbles constantly, and throws at least one interception per game. The sacks aren't always his fault, but a lot of them are on him. He might be good in the future, but his days are limited if he continues this way. The fear of failure is already in everyone's head, so at this point, we are just screwed.

Really guy? The refs put the Pats in position to score AT LEAST 3 TIMES.

True, but Ryan Tannehill failed with his turnovers, we know Robert Kraft controls the league, but Ryan Tannehill can't turn the ball over like he does.

He simply sucks, but lets move on and look forward to the draft next season.

I hope Philbin is gone next season.

Here's the deal. The NFL has been upset with the Dolphins for years. It's known about, why can't we ever convince any worthwhile veteran (Peyton) to play for us? Because everyone knows the league is upset at the Fins and that Kraft and his buddies run the AFC East. Why do we consistently see these type of games? The NFL wants a brand new money making stadium in South Florida. Miami can't make it happen. The Fins won't have a winning franchise until they build a new home. Heard my conspiracy theory here first. Don't get me wrong, we choked epic-ally today. But it is hard for a young team to overcome the odds when they know the REFS don't want it to happen. Result? They gave up.

Some of you are completely ridiculous. What exactly did Philbin have to do with it? The players completely imploded.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

How about milking the clock at the end of the game? Did you watch? Really?

More and more I believe we have a hex on us. We need a coach with some balls, totally blown challenge opportunity. The refs have too much control over games anymore it is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom