*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 124 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, NO ONE show up Thursday night, embarrass the **** out of Ross and this coaching staff.

This was the type of game people get replaced or fired over. Un-freekin'-believable!

Worst Reffed game EVER

I am USUALLY not one to make excus. But THAT was one of the worst reffed games I have ever seen. And each bull**** call was a game changer. I hope at the MINIMUM they get fired. And at the maximum their plane crashes on the way home. New England did NOT beat us. The REFS did. I wouldn't usually say that. But this was blatant and terrible.

"I knew as soon as we missed the field goal that we would lose."

I thought the exact same thing!!!!!!!

True Dat. As BADLY as the team imploded, the refs played a BIG role in this... I called this. After the way the Patriots lost last week, you KNEW the refs were going to pull a solid for Ol' Boy Kraft!

Should have hired Bengals defensive coordinator when they had the chance. Philbin is a fraud and his whole staff sucks. They get out coached every single week.

Ryan Tannehill has to go, lets make this season a rebuild season and move on.

You just can't turn the ball over this many times.

The Refs let the Patriots back in the game, and yes, I believe NFL games are rigged.

But I want Philbin and Tannehill gone and lets move in another direction.

We suck.... and were robbed.

Please, NO ONE show up Thursday night, embarrass the **** out of Ross and this coaching staff.

This was the type of game people get replaced or fired over. Un-freekin'-believable!

And if you already have tickets, go there with a newspaper and pretend to read a newspaper the whole game! Yeah, stick it to those in charge!

His post game speeches when they finally do win suck too. Reading off of paper.... What a fraud.

The refs threw those interceptions, caused the Tannehill fumble, caused Sturgis to miss a fied goal, and blocked the other.

I'm not down there but wish something could be done like the billboard thing with Schiano or the airplanes flying banners over.

Even better.....fans should go to the stadium but NOT go in and have a mass ticket burning in the parking lot...empty stadium, lot full of fans refusing to go in, no one buying concessions, etc. ...think that would get media coverage??

Right there with you as a fan since '66. Philbin, Sherman, Tannehill and this team are a disaster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom