*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 122 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
We Was Robbed!

That was one of the most one-sidedly officiated games I've ever seen.

I'm making no excuse for the breakdowns during the 2nd half on the players.

But damn, that pass interference call was ridicules. Along with the 'ball swat' call. Either one of those calls don't happen and we most likely win that game. Neither happen and we defiantly win.

Tannehill needs to step it the F up quick. The turnovers are becoming unforgivable.

That's a fitting end now I am off to the Panthers game to see how bad they can make me feel as a fan.

Lol @ our hail mary pass, where we don't even have any receivers in the area.

A fitting end to a terrible day.

The Dolphins will finish 4-12, get rid of Tannehill and Philbin, we went 3-0 and lost 4 in a row.

The Dolphins destroyed the Patriots, and I admit, the game was/is rigged, because of the bad calls, but when Kraft owns the league, what do you expect.

Solution, get rid of Tannehill and Philbin.

You can't blame the offensive line when your QB is not picking up blitzes, and when he has over 3 seconds to get rid of the ball. His decision making is poor and Tannehill is a big reason we are losing games, the guy has poor instincts. Peyton Manning has more football instinct in his left testicle than Tanny has in his whole body.

Sims was saying the dolphins had to deal with adversity after that bs pass interference call. I looked up adversity, it means when the refs are blatantly biased in the calls!!!

What did you really expect ? 2 weeks in a row nopoints in 2nd half

I can only applaud the coaching staff.........clean house start over and bench RT he clearly isn't the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom