*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 121 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of very strange calls. I never blame refs, but there were a couple strange ones so far.

Despite the godawful officiating, I think I'm going to go ahead and jump off the Ireland, philbin, and tannehill bandwagons. Too many rookies having little-to-no impact, too many FAs not even performing to the levels of their predecessors, too many horrible pass decisions and godawful pocket awareness.

Good teams overcome those bad calls. Bad teams use them as excuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Im with ya. These guys blow. None of them have the strong mental make-up that is needed to succeed in this league.

Inside the 20, 2nd and short...we throw.. Tanny was bad, the refs were atrocious, but philbin and Sherman got their asses kicked and cost us this game

Dolphins need to draft another quarterback for legitimate competition. Tannehill looks just like Mark Sanchez.

The Dolphins certainly have not helped themselves. However, tough to win when you are playing the Patriots and you can't catch a break with refs.
*Terrible defensive pass interference led to Patriots first three points
*Batted ball on fumble --- if it is unclear you can't make the call --- led to seven points
*I am still not convinced the ball did not not move on the interception when the Patriot defensive back hit the ground. Everyone was so focused on the feet...watch it on DVR. The ball was in one hand when the back hits the ground the ball shifts and his other hand comes up to stabilize it. Therefore it should be ruled incomplete.

I will say this no team in the AFC East is doing ish in the playoffs this year. Even if the "mighty" patsies get handed the Division title again they will get smoked in the playoffs.

Miami is the first team since 2002 to win their first 3 games, then lose their following four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom