*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 123 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots just outplayed us today. Great officiating, great QB play, great play calling. Ireland knew what he was doing by trading to improve our O-Line. Can't win every Sunday unfortunately, it just wasn't our day today.

Another game on Thursday...thank god I don't have NFL network in my room so I won't be able to watch it

Time to start Moore next week......see if he has anything he can do (can't do any worse) and send a message to Tannehill the INT's & fumbles won't be tolerated

Some of you are completely ridiculous. What exactly did Philbin have to do with it? The players completely imploded.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It truly is like a nightmare that just never ends. It's been this way for over a decade. I'm convinced I will never see this team win anything in my life. It's just sad. The players change. The coaches change. The logos change. The owners change. The results NEVER change.

6 turnovers last 2 weeks from Tannehill..unacceptable.

Patriots just outplayed us today. Great officiating, great QB play, great play calling. Ireland knew what he was doing by trading to improve our O-Line. Can't win every Sunday unfortunately, it just wasn't our day today.

Really......then why didn't he trade for B. Albert when he had the chance....Guy's a dope....face it

TannehINT

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

It truly is like a nightmare that just never ends. It's been this way for over a decade. I'm convinced I will never see this team win anything in my life. It's just sad. The players change. The coaches change. The logos change. The owners change. The results NEVER change.

This franchise is cursed.

The point is the franchise as a whole is cursed...we are right there with the Chicago Cubs, Cleveland Browns, New York Knicks, and just any other ****ty franchise in big cities. We had success for a few years to start it off, but from then on, we are completely filth. It can't be possible to switch QB's, Gm's, coaches every few years and not be able to win the extra 2-3 games to make the playoffs. Something with the franchise is not right, and it just can not be explained.

I'm done.

40 years a fan. And 15 years of the same crap. I knew as soon as we missed the field goal that we would lose. How do I know that? Because it happens to the dolphins every year.

Im done guys. Enjoy this groundhog day team.

The Dolphins will finish 4-12, get rid of Tannehill and Philbin, we went 3-0 and lost 4 in a row.

The Dolphins destroyed the Patriots, and I admit, the game was/is rigged, because of the bad calls, but when Kraft owns the league, what do you expect.

Solution, get rid of Tannehill and Philbin.

You can't blame the offensive line when your QB is not picking up blitzes, and when he has over 3 seconds to get rid of the ball. His decision making is poor and Tannehill is a big reason we are losing games, the guy has poor instincts. Peyton Manning has more football instinct in his left testicle than Tanny has in his whole body.

Yep. You hit it right on point! Oh well on to next year. Man this is FUN!:rolleyes2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom