*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 120 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no Andrew Luck to tank for. Could you imagine, if this team just sacrificed FIVE games last season, we would have Andrew Luck. There is no player anywhere near that caliber in transforming a team in this draft. Play your ass off, and win games. 3-0 to 3-4, we are this year's Cardinals.

Guys would rather win small short-term than win big long-term.

That's the mentality of the "real fans" who can't see past their nose.

I really like Ryan Tannehill a lot, and no matter what, he was the right pick at the time.

But, he's not in Andrew Luck's universe. Never will be.

That said, you can't pin this loss here on Tannehill. Offensive line, once again, collapsed. Tannehill made plays when he had time. The kid can cut it in this league but he's running for his life out there.

Despite the godawful officiating, I think I'm going to go ahead and jump off the Ireland, philbin, and tannehill bandwagons. Too many rookies having little-to-no impact, too many FAs not even performing to the levels of their predecessors, too many horrible pass decisions and godawful pocket awareness.

Good teams overcome those bad calls. Bad teams use them as excuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Maybe Tannehill likes getting sacked? WTF Ryan, get rid of the ball.

All they do is break you

I went into today completely lethargic and expecting a blow out loss.

I went into half cheering an ecstatic and in awe at how well this team was playing. Best first half in a long time.

I go into Monday heartbroken again. 24 unanswered, worst half of football they played all year.

3-4, 0-2 in the division see you next year to do it all again.

I havent been paying attention to the game for a while. Did Simms just say RT has been sacked FIVE time in the second half? Ha. Jesus

Were you in here the beginning of the game? Damn, giving so much praise for the trade to improve the OL, and how great Tanny was doing and looking. Good god, you guys here are so bipolar it's laughable.

Hey monkey all I said how much of an upgrade McKinnie is over martin. Didn't say we r winning the sb, this ol still blows. And for the record I said Ireland sucks for giving up a draft pick for McKinnie instead of signing him in the offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom