*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up by two TDs and in FG range. Running the ball all over the pats. 2nd and 2 and you frcking throw the ball. This team blows the 4th game in a row.

Philbin will say we had an excellent week of preparation. I just don't know what we were preparing for.

Man, this game was actually hilarious. I mean, c'mon this is a joke. They literally found the only way to lose. Sturgis with that missed FG, he has lost his confidence. The Defense creates an amazing fumble, but ****s it up. I don't care that the team got hosed by the refs with 3 huge calls against us; they couldn't score any points at all in the second half, that's not on the refs. And the D giving up 27 points. A big ****ing joke. Their confidence is shot. No doubt about it.

I am done.

it´s official I am done with this team this year see you in april with all of our false hope and expectations.
jumping ship. can´t take it anymore.
cya.

You can't throw the ball away while you're getting sacked in the pocket genius.

Look in the mirror before calling anyone stupid.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

We need to clean house that's for sure but the coaching staff is responsible for this shiiiit too. Fire Ireland first and foremost... Sry guys but I want to give tannehill a chance but the kid has no vision. Will be a great backup the rest of his career....

They **** up EVERYTHING! I don't give a rip... This team is cursed. I think Shula sold the Dolphins soul for the perfect season. Nothing else explains having one of the best QBs of all time ending his career ring-less and then this recurrent nightmare 13 years afterward.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

I hope we go winless next year and snag Jameis Winston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom