*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 117 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pathetic half, really, totally agree that that missed FG at 17-3 changed the whole game, that's on Sturgis, but it's been a complete team failure, aided by awful officiating.

I'm not sure if Tannehill is our franchise QB, but I'm tired of this coaching staff. They need to go badly. They got completely outworked by the halftime adjustments. They abandon the run. We run 1 screen pass the entire 2nd half when the Patriots are down 14. They call a stupid deep ball when our offense was moving the ball against New England. Under using Dion Jordan once again.. I feel sick right now.

Tanny's mental capacity

It is unbelievable how stupid he is. I don't see any QB instincts or intelligence. Time after time when he feels pressure he curls up like a ***** and takes a sack instead of just throw the ball away. That sack he took with under 6 minutes remaining was just ridiculous. That set up 2&18 and the clock continues to run instead of it being 2 &10 and the clock stopped. This is constant. And that pick with the pats playing cover 2 and a safety sitting over top of wallace was something I wouldn't even do on madden. He is a moron. Plain and simple. Hes not the answer. This isn't rookie growing pains. This is little league stuff. Stuff u learn at the age of 10.

And sherman is another ****ing problem but that's another thread

4 sacks again on this line, half on tannyhill....I'm ready to give this season up and start over AGAIN....god we start over it seems more than anyone. Can we bring Shula back?

There is no Andrew Luck to tank for. Could you imagine, if this team just sacrificed FIVE games last season, we would have Andrew Luck. There is no player anywhere near that caliber in transforming a team in this draft. Play your ass off, and win games. 3-0 to 3-4, we are this year's Cardinals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom