*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 119 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder, will there be two people in the stands Thursday night?

We need a QB. If we can find someone that can play mistake free football. we won't be a bad team

This team is pathetic. I dont even want Mike Wallace back next year. He is probably the worst wr on the team

We need to clean house that's for sure but the coaching staff is responsible for this shiiiit too. Fire Ireland first and foremost... Sry guys but I want to give tannehill a chance but the kid has no vision. Will be a great backup the rest of his career....

Were you in here the beginning of the game? Damn, giving so much praise for the trade to improve the OL, and how great Tanny was doing and looking. Good god, you guys here are so bipolar it's laughable.

So ****ing hesitant, gets himself sacked as much as the line fails to protect

4....straight....loses. A wise man once said we were going into a losing streak after the saints game. I can't quite remember who that was..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Clean house!!!! Bring in cowher and a great gm for the love of god. Ross you pos your losing the fanbase becuz of this shiiiiit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom