***Official Dolphins @ Raiders Game Day Thread*** | Page 114 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Raiders Game Day Thread***

So where are the Raiders fans at that were on here all week talking smack? Yeah good thing the Raiders play in the weak AFC west and also get to play against the weakest division in the league (NFC WEST) this year. If they actually had to play a decent schedule they would be lucky to win 4 games all year.

Come on everyone hurry, there is still room on the Dolphins bandwagon! The phins looked excellent today!

quit_your_bitching-1.gif

Same old $hit. It just happened to work because it was Oakland.

So you're complaining that the offense has looked really good b/c they're playing the Raiders? Would you prefer getting shutout at home instead? Pick your battles man, you don't make any sense complaining about today.

Sparano is really feeling the heat in Miami and knows Jon Gruden is one phone call away. He is gonna try his best to keep his job even if it means trumping Hennin on the play calling. I credit Sparano with the points on the board over Henning.

why would you say we're supposed to go for 2 there? Make it a 3 possession game? I'd rather make them get 2 TDs and 2 2pt conversions.

Because I can't count. My baddddddd. You are right. I thought the TD put us up 12. So you'd go for two in that situation.

So who wants to start Thigpen next week?

It's smoke and mirrors now. Sparano will get approval with this. And next week they play another lower tier team - the Browns. Another game to try and make people believe they are better than they are.

So to some fans this game was a lose/lose situation. If we won "oh it's the lowly raiders, so what?" if we lose well you know the rest.

We're gonna have a lot of candidates for the Debbie Downer this year.

Back
Top Bottom