***Official Dolphins @ Saints Preseason Game Night Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Saints Preseason Game Night Thread***

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, everybody! :) Our 2008 AFC East Division Champion Miami Dolphins will try to win their fourth straight game and finish undefeated in their 2009 NFL preseason when they travel 660 miles northwest through the Gulf to play the New Orleans Saints. Saints overall have scored the most points in offense (100) and have also given up the least points on defense (28) in the preseason comng into tonight's game with kickoff at the Superdome right after 8:00PM Eastern Standard Time. Dolphins also lead the Saints 12-7 in their all-time preseason series, and have concluded their preseason at the Superdome six of the last ten years.

Many of the starters and veterans may play at least the first two series of the offensive and defensive plays before the end of the first half, as the rest of the team - primarily the reserves, college draft picks, and especially the free agents - will be allowed plenty of playing time on the field to showcase their talents and help the Dolphins coaching staff evaluate for the upcoming NFL regular season. All NFL Teams must reduce to the 53-man roster by Saturday afternoon, September 5.

Craig Bolerjack, Bob Griese, and Nat Moore will announce the live TV game commentary and analysis in South Florida including WFOR CBS 4 in Miami, WCVX the CW 34 in West Palm Beach/Fort Pierce, and WXCW the CW 46 in Naples/Fort Meyers.

Former Dolphins Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Mandich, and Joe Rose will also announce the live radio game commentary on flagship station WQAM 560 SportsRadio in Miami, and the Dolphins Radio Network.

I wish the Fins to play tonight with no turnovers, penalties, and especally no injuries. Let's see our Fins pull the upset at New Orleans and finsh the 2009 preseason 4-0 and undefeated, and GO DOLPHINS!!!!! :wink::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/pregamereport.asp

http://www.miamidolphns.com/newsite/news/fromthegame.asp

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009090359/PRE4/dolphins@saints

http://www.freefootballradio.com/Miami.html

If there was ever a time to relax and just have fun, it's tonight.

That said, I want to see more Pat White, more Pat White, (more cowbell)!

Let's rock and roll tonight Dolphins !!! I'm ready for some FOOTBALL ... even though it's still preseason.

Maaan, I can't wait until the Atlanta game when we show the NFL world know that the 2008 Dolphins were NOT a fluke last year. Parcells and Sparano are going to keep the Dolphins playing at high levels for a LONG time.

:buddwalk: :df81: :hi5: :dmonster:

All I can say is, I wish like hell we could get a new play by play guy. Cefalo is as bad as it gets when it comes to play by play. He makes so many damn mistakes it's just shameful. Listening to the radio he will say we gained 20 yards when we only gained about 14 yards so you never really know how we're doing unless you can see the game on tv or in person. He doesn't pronounce players names right and says a certain guy makes a play when it's a different guy that made it.

Ok, things I'm really going to look for:

1) O-line actually opening some holes.

2) Secondary (with emphasis on Smith, Davis and Wilson). I've been really disappointed with Wilsons play so far and hope to see some better tackling from him.

3) The WR's, especially Turner and Hartline. Hartline is really impressing me, I've cooled on Turner. We cannot have a case of the dropsies this game.

Ok, things I'm really going to look for:

1) O-line actually opening some holes.

2) Secondary (with emphasis on Smith, Davis and Wilson). I've been really disappointed with Wilsons play so far and hope to see some better tackling from him.

3) The WR's, especially Turner and Hartline. Hartline is really impressing me, I've cooled on Turner. We cannot have a case of the dropsies this game.

and Jim Mandich stuffing a sock down Cefalo's throat

I want to see the O-LINE open up some real nice holes for Ronnie, Ricky, Cobbs, and Hilliard tonight. MASSIVE holes. I want to see some butt kickin' by the Dolphins down in the trenches tonight. :)

Back
Top Bottom