***Official Dolphins @ Saints Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Saints Preseason Game Night Thread***

On TV they said the last time we went 4-0 in the preseason we went 10-6 and won the division.

yup in 98.. beat the bills in the first round then got clobbered by Denver in the second.. for some reason, I dont see denver making the playoffs this year..actually, as long as the kid is their HC either

Not sure what to take from this preseason. I wouldn't take being 4 and 0 as meaning much. It means Miami had a group that was competitive for roster spots. We'll see what happens in the regular season.

What you take out of preseason is your teaching your team how to win...your finding out that you have depth.

I just hope we don't lose game 1. How disappointing would that be? I honestly think ricky and ronnie are due for a big year. They should destroy the Falcons D, helping our pass O. I just hope our run D is stout because I do believe in our pass D.

My love/hate relationship with John Denney is being devoured by hate. We'll probably keep him, but man he's gonna cost us during the regular season.

Anderson and Kershaw hit sooooooo hard! I cringed a little on some of their hits. Damnnn

and as long as we have Patrick Cobbs, whether Hilliard stays or goes won't matter. Cobbs will be our Leon Washington once Ricky retires. Ricky looked pretty good though; it sure is nice to have these great rbs!!

It will be interesting to see how some of the Linebackers develop, since we were looking to spend draft picks this year on LB'ers. Maybe we will find a couple of guys that can start for us this year.

It will be interesting to see how some of the Linebackers develop, since we were looking to spend draft picks this year on LB'ers. Maybe we will find a couple of guys that can start for us this year.

Kershaw...he can sometimes be out of position, but that can be coached. The thing he does have is good instincts for what hole the RB is going to and doesn't take poor angles. His pass coverage could use some work...

Back
Top Bottom