*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ TEXANS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ TEXANS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
DING DONG!
Who is it?
Football!
:hump:

200pxMiami_Dolphins_logosvg-1.png
@
200pxHouston_Texans_logosvg-1.png

reliantstadium2a-1.jpg

at Reliant Stadium
Houston, Texas

TELEVISION
240pxNfloncbs_logopng-1.jpg

clear.gif

NFL on CBS HD - MIA@HOU in Green
Play-by-Play Announcer: Ian Eagle
Color Commentator: Dan Fouts

Kickoff at 1 PM ET/12 PM CT

INJURY REPORT
FP - Full Participation in Practice
LP - Limited Participation
DNP - Did Not Practice

Miami
Questionable
DE Tony McDaniel - Knee (LP)

Probable
WR Brian Hartline - Calf (FP)
T Jake Long - Knee (FP)
G John Jerry - Ankle (FP)
DE Derrick Shelby - Shoulder (FP)
LB Koa Misi - Back (FP)
LB Jason Trusnik - Ankle (FP)

Houston
Questionable
RB Arian Foster - Knee (DNP - Game Time Decision)
LB Brooks Reed - Hip (DNP)
LB Bryan Brayman - Hamstring (DNP)

Probable

RB Ben Tate - Head (FP)
WR Andre Johnson - Chest (FP)
TE Owen Daniels - Illness (FP)
C Chris Myers - Knee (FP)
DE JJ Watt - Elbow (FP)
DT Shaun Cody - Back (FP)
LB Brian Cushing - Ribs (FP)
S Shiloh Keo - Neck (FP)

WEATHER
few-1.png

Sunny, with a high near 91. North wind around 5 mph.
National Weather Service Houston - Forecast for Reliant Stadium
(with the roof closed, the stadium is a comfortable, climate-controlled 72 degrees!)

GAME PREVIEW
ESPN/STATS LLC
Yahoo! Sports/Associated Press

[video=youtube;TxUxeaE5LW0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxUxeaE5LW0&feature=related[/video]

The Miami Dolphins have won the toss and have elected to give the ball to Houston.

Typical finheaven fan- "What the hell are you doing philbin!!!!you suck!!!"

Go Tannehill prove the doubters wrong! I believe in you and the rest of the supporting cast! Go Dolphins!!!!!

The Miami Dolphins have won the toss and have elected to give the ball to Houston.

Typical finheaven fan- "What the hell are you doing philbin!!!!you suck!!!"

Not really sure why you are here if you hate the members so much, but hey, it's your time.

I'm ready

[video=youtube_share;K5nUUD8SM0Y]http://youtu.be/K5nUUD8SM0Y[/video]

I'm way to excited, I'll never be able to fall asleep!! CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORO!!!!!

This is going to be like being a kid and waiting for Santa to deliver the goods tomorrow morning. I hope the Phins win just to wreck everyone who is picking the Texans in their Eliminator/Suicide/Survivor pool. :brewskis:

Got some alcohol because I'm sure imma need it whether we lose or not.lol infuriated if we lose or too ecstatic if we win..I know its week 1,but leeeets goooo dolphins!!!!!

Got some alcohol because I'm sure imma need it whether we lose or not.lol infuriated if we lose or too ecstatic if we win..I know its week 1,but leeeets goooo dolphins!!!!!

I love the 1 pm EST kickoffs as it is 11 am here in Colorado. I go to a sport's bar where they have great Bloody Marys. I will have a good buzz by halftime if things don't go our way. I might just stay in one place and watch the Steelers kick the Denver Donkey's azz Sunday night. :brewskis:

how can i hate someone i dont know?

I don't know, but you sure spend a lot of time whining about them. How about worrying about what the team does instead of what the fans do? And if the fans here bother you so much, why on earth are you here? Makes zero sense. Like I said, it's your time. Enjoy the game.

Back
Top Bottom