*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ TEXANS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ TEXANS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Well it was better than I expected. I said we'd lose 38-6 and Tannehill would throw 4 INTs and get sacked 6 times. Better than expected.

Oh and before anyone jumps on me as a Tannehill hater...I like him, like him a lot but you can't put a rookie out there with no talent around him and expect him to be successful.

I remember when Dolphins fans had reason to be confident in a win. Now we're hoping for a better showing than 4 int's and 6 sacks. Pathetic dude! Are you a fan or a pretender like the team?

Would have been nice to get at least one offensive touchdown, but this is about what I expected. Tannehill has a ton to work on especially as it relates to telegraphing passes and locking on receivers which is one reason his passes keep getting tipped. Unfortunately he just doesn't have much at receiver to work with now.

I would expect us to use his mobility more as we progress to get him outside the pocket in the coming weeks. We really need some receivers to step up and surprise us or it will continue to be ugly.

I remember when Dolphins fans had reason to be confident in a win. Now we're hoping for a better showing than 4 int's and 6 sacks. Pathetic dude! Are you a fan or a pretender like the team?
I'm realistic unlike you.

I feel Tannehill will learn a lot from this game. Dolphins will Smack the Raider around and Sun Life Stadium will be rocking next week!!!

It shouldn't be that difficult to beat the Raiders. Beyond Tannehill, it's Mathews instead of Vonte. If the offense gets their game corrected, that's our next weak link. I don't understand taking an Arizona scrub for one of our best DB's and a 2nd rounder.

looking at the stats it looked liked the fins did some good things im at work so cant watch it until i go home. Texans are a dam good team to yall keep faith and next weak we will have a better idea of were this team is going. The raiders are a decent matchup for us.

Back
Top Bottom