*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ TEXANS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ TEXANS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Does Tannehill lock onto his one and only target giving defensive lineman
a field day?

Luck 2 ints, Weeden 3 ints, Stafford 3 ints, Vick 4 ints. Its one game against a very good team.

you mean pessimist? Did you really expect us to win in Houston? We were playing well when the wheels fell off. Bad luck and rookie qb, didn't work out for us today but it's not the end of the world. I thought the team looked disciplined and energetic and definitely not a pushover, they will just improve from here.

We'll finish last in the AFC East again. Book it. Ireland is the reason we have no fricken talent. He needs to go or every season will be like this.

Well it was better than I expected. I said we'd lose 38-6 and Tannehill would throw 4 INTs and get sacked 6 times. Better than expected.

Oh and before anyone jumps on me as a Tannehill hater...I like him, like him a lot but you can't put a rookie out there with no talent around him and expect him to be successful.

We'll finish last in the AFC East again. Book it. Ireland is the reason we have no fricken talent. He needs to go or every season will be like this.
Not so fast. Did you see Buffalo? Everyone's pick for 2nd place and the playoffs?

Terrible didn't expect much but even with low expectations that was bad. D was much improved though on pre season that's only bright spot for me.

Back
Top Bottom