*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ TEXANS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ TEXANS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Why not just kick the FG's both times on 4th down, atleast making the score a 2 TD defecit instead of 3. Makes it look better. Carpenter gets shafted. Does Philbin think that Tannehill is going to throw a TD pass or something? Not a chance. You wasted 6 points

Sparano's way...FG's at least equals fist pump.

Until Ryan gets some help at wide receiver he is going to have quite a few tough outings. So frustrating that Ireland did not address this need in either the draft or free agency!

cmon man, lets get a damn touchdown, lets drive it down and score.

Now the Texans players are rubbing it in the faces of Dolphins, telling them how much they suck **** and go back to being pretender actors on the TV show. Thankfully Moore and Jones ran over to the Texans sidelines to do something about it. They were outnumbered but the team is getting ridiculed verbally now by the opponent? Philbin better get some bounty's going to hurt Foster.

lol Cleveland is winning and Weeden is only 11/31, 104 yards 3 INTs. Andy Reid, welcome to San Diego.

At least I'm a realist and don't wear rose-colored glasses.

you mean pessimist? Did you really expect us to win in Houston? We were playing well when the wheels fell off. Bad luck and rookie qb, didn't work out for us today but it's not the end of the world. I thought the team looked disciplined and energetic and definitely not a pushover, they will just improve from here.

Shocked Tannehill's not on the same page as Armstrong...I mean he's been here a week.

Back
Top Bottom