Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc. | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Show me one game where Daunte was this bad? Even with one of the worst lines ever, and one knee, Daunte was still better than Joey has been.
Do you forget the game where Daunte threw 5 picks in a game last year on his way to that blistering pro-bowl season with 6 td passes and 12 interceptions?? How soon people try to forget. It never ceases to amaze me.

life gives u joey make Lemon Aid

good to see Cleo out there. Joey was awful today. I hope Cleo plays the rest of the year. Nothing to lose.

Dmancari23 said:
Is it just me or is Losman looking alot like Brees did right before he broke out? Losman is definitely starting to come into his own this year.

At first I just suspected your "talent evaluation" to be completely awful. Now you removed the doubt. Thank you.

Also, Chambers has been disappointing today. He's rounding off his routes, not making strong plays toward the ball, and just not giving full effort.

Daunte will be the man next year... he played on a bum knee and our O-Line was looking like swiss cheese. If your use to being mobile and then your suddenly not and have no protection your going to play bad...he will be able to move fast again next year.

dominizzo said:
Saddd!!!

We had a great shot cuz Tennesee is playing great vs Jax!! Tooo bad!!!

Not really considering the Jets are crushing the Vikings. So even if Miami won this game and beat the Jets the next week, they would both be 8-7. I think the Jets would win the tie breaker if Miami and NY both finish 9-7.

Joey's the future alright:rolleyes: 2int's and a 0.0 QB rating.... disgusting.... We've brought in Cleo.

man, this sucks period. the play calling in the first half for our offense was horrible. saban must be a fool to think we can run every play to score. this is pathetic.

when i go the the jets game next week im going look at our super bowl banners and think of the bills:wink:

Dmancari23 said:
Do you forget the game where Daunte threw 5 picks in a game last year on his way to that blistering pro-bowl season with 6 td passes and 12 interceptions?? How soon people try to forget. It never ceases to amaze me.

Yeah and what was Daunte's rating that game?

36.4 > 0.0

Back
Top Bottom