Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc. | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc.

Dmancari23 said:
Do you forget the game where Daunte threw 5 picks in a game last year on his way to that blistering pro-bowl season with 6 td passes and 12 interceptions?? How soon people try to forget. It never ceases to amaze me.

Oh yeah last year when he was in a Dolphins' uniform?

AZStryker said:
At first I just suspected your "talent evaluation" to be completely awful. Now you removed the doubt. Thank you.
Unfortunately for you all you have to do is look at stats and you'll see the guy is having a very good year. I'll take a QB with a 90 QB rating 17 td/10 ints and still has a shot at the playoffs after 14 games with a bunch of scrub players. Look at STATS before you spew out this garbage.

how do u know he was uncomfortable due to the weather?

and u realize cleo is playing in garbage time...his #'s mean squat

muscle979 said:
Those are stellar ratings, makes me all warm and fuzzy about our QBs. Look, the QB I prefer had a rating of 36 vs. the Bills. Woohoo. will Miami ever stop disappointing us?

Actually, Daunte had a QB rating of 91.9 against Buffalo this year. Yes, that's a 91.9

J.P is looking better, but he is only throwin the ball a few times. I mean most of his yardage have been on deep passes. I want to see how Losman does against a team that has a good secondary and doesn't allow big plays. So Losman has to methodically work his way up the field and score. It makes the qbs job much easier when Wrs are getting open deep and one big pass opens up the game and takes pressure off the qb. But that is credit to the Bills big play, and very fast WRs that know how to get separation unlike some of Miamis talent in the passing game.

Dmancari23 said:
Unfortunately for you all you have to do is look at stats and you'll see the guy is having a very good year. I'll take a QB with a 90 QB rating 17 td/10 ints and still has a shot at the playoffs after 14 games with a bunch of scrub players. Look at STATS before you spew out this garbage.
thats wat happens when u have a good qb

byroan said:
Actually, Daunte had a QB rating of 91.9 against Buffalo this year. Yes, that's a 91.9

He stunk in that game. Our QBs stink, period. Take your numbers somewhere else, they don't impress me. I watched that game, he was horrible.

How bout that Evans vs Goodman matchup.. ya think they would switch it up, goodman's not even close to being in evan's league.

Bottom Line: We are all Phin fans here. Reality is our team stinks! We are not good at all. For whatever reason our team flat out sucks!

We can sit here all day and argue why they suck and who we should have gotten to play QB or whatever else. We are all just pissed off because the Miami Dolphins are a bad football team. And we got embarrassed today!

We can blame who we want,but the whole team should be embarassed by the way they played today.After the great win last week, seems like they forgot that there were still 3 games left.Not dissing the Bills, they are a good team,but the Dolphins don't seem to be playing with the same fire that they played with last week.Really sad that this team is so inconsistant, like someone said a couple months ago,sometimes it really does look like this team has "No Soul".

Back
Top Bottom