Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc. | Page 83 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc.

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen some pull out a 36.4 rating in an arguement stating how good the QB that had that rating is and think that they made a point. We need to get rid of BOTH Daunte AND Joey and find us a few REAL QB's.

Ricky Brown said:
Daunte = IR

:lol:

ownage

At least he has a reason for playing poorly when he was in. And he really only had 2 bad games this year. He outperformed Joey by a long shot.

muscle979 said:
He stunk in that game. Our QBs stink, period. Take your numbers somewhere else, they don't impress me. I watched that game, he was horrible.

:rofl:

I'm not arguing with someone who puts down a QB with a rating of 91.9

Slappy8800 said:
how do u know he was uncomfortable due to the weather?

and u realize cleo is playing in garbage time...his #'s mean squat

Doesn't matter if it's garbage time or not, Cleo was moving the ball.

He'll probably have more yards than your boy Joey today.:lol:

Dmancari23 said:
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen some pull out a 36.4 rating in an arguement stating how good the QB that had that rating is and think that they made a point. We need to get rid of BOTH Daunte AND Joey and find us a few REAL QB's.

Just like how you want to cut Ronnie Brown and trade Zach and Jason?

Sorry that a game like this had to happen at the end of a disappointing season. Keep your head up Dol-fans. 2007 can't be worse.

Well you boys and girls enjoy your QB discussions and debates.

Im gonna tune in to the endings of some of the decent games this weekend, and at least hope we can get something on the board to break the shut out.

Remember though at the end of the day, we should be Miami Dolphin fans... not culpepper, or harrington fans.

Here's to hoping we break the shut out! Go fins!

Back
Top Bottom