Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc. | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc.

Dmancari23 said:
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen some pull out a 36.4 rating in an arguement stating how good the QB that had that rating is and think that they made a point. We need to get rid of BOTH Daunte AND Joey and find us a few REAL QB's.

The original argument was Culpepper's never played this bad. YOU brought up the game last year, he rebutted that the rating was higher, therefore he never played that bad.

Nice waffle when you got proven wrong but he never said the 36.4 was a good rating, just that it isn't as bad as 0.0.

What gives?

4th and 4 with 3:51 left in the 4th and we punt? Maybe this would make more sense if our defense hadn't been made to look like a bunch of rookies today by the Bills Offense. Maybe someone could shed some light on WHY we would give them the ball back in this situation. I am stumped. :confused2

WTF is wrong with you people why does the world come to an end when the Fins lose games, most of you want to get rid of everybody on our team except for JT when we lose and is getting tiring seeing a bunch of so called fans complain because they can't go undefeated every year.
I will gurantee there will be threads saying play all the rookies on the defensive line, we need a new secondary, our whole o-line sucks and other stupid **** that I see every week after a loss.

Ricky Brown said:
Right. That plus your bottle and hopefully you'll sleep well tonight. :rolleyes2

Pretty lame for a MOD to make such a statement. :shakeno:

How hypocritical is this post?

It's lame AND immature of you to be putting down a player for an injury that's out of his control.

Dmancari23 said:
Unfortunately for you all you have to do is look at stats and you'll see the guy is having a very good year. I'll take a QB with a 90 QB rating 17 td/10 ints and still has a shot at the playoffs after 14 games with a bunch of scrub players. Look at STATS before you spew out this garbage.

Works for Losman but not for Ronnie??? Does your hypocrisy know any limits? Dang, I at least respected you as a fan, now that has taken a nose dive.

BTW why do you always gush over other team's players?

Brown42000 said:
WTF is wrong with you people why does the world come to an end when the Fins lose games, most of you want to get rid of everybody on our team except for JT when we lose and is getting tiring seeing a bunch of so called fans complain because they can't go undefeated every year.
I will gurantee there will be threads saying play all the rookies on the defensive line, we need a new secondary, our whole o-line sucks and other stupid **** that I see every week after a loss.
You're joking right?

The big question here is whether or not Saban will pull a Gruden and go for the field goal just to avoid a shut out.

Brown42000 said:

A Playoff run would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom