Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins vs. Bills Gameday Thread-Score, Predicitions, Etc.

trump-diculous said:
hello all. unfortunately i'm stuck up in massachusetts and the ******* pats game will be on tv. does anyone know of a good link where i can listen to the game online? i remember finding links to the minnesota game on finheaven, so i was hoping someone could bail me out again!

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

let's give 'em hell dolphins!

www.thegamelive.com

24-14 Miami...Its nice here in central NY its 50 degrees @ 10:20 am est...Good day in NY in december to be at a NFL game.

24-23, sage rosenfels throws for 272 yards in relief, game winning td to chambers

This is one where Miami has got to keep its head straight. They need a quick start.

Buffalo's offense...well...it has improved in past weeks, but it is still pretty anemic and containable. Still, Losman isn't the same Losman he was in the past, so Miami can't just think they're going to automatically have a field day with him.

Miami can stop McGahee...so what needs to happen is, Miami needs to attempt to establish the run early (the whole motif of establishing the pass on a no-huddle first drive of the game is getting patternesque and easier to gameplan against), and go on long sustained drives that eat up clock.

If the run is struggling, I still don't think Miami should go to an empty backfield, because it completely nullifies the idea that a run would even take place at all. It's confused me lately how often they've gone to empty backfield on 1st and 2nd downs (I know it's for extra receivers but still).

Dolphins will win 21-13....the defense racks up 4 sacks and Harrington doesnt throw an interception...i know its a bold prediction but hey it could happen

Guys this ones gonna be bigger than we all think. I say the Dolphins willl win the game 34-21:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

open up some cans

we going up to Buffalo to open up about 4 cans. 1 can of whoopass for each quarter! GO DOLPHINS!!!

17-13 fins win

The game is Blacked-out in southern Ontario, even on Sunday ticket!!!!!This sucks!!! I'm guessing at least five sacks on Losman.
"Phins" win a close one, Mare kicks the winner 17-14.....YES "Mare".

Back
Top Bottom