**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. BROWNS GAME THREAD** | Page 122 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. BROWNS GAME THREAD**

Fins05:NewHope said:
i always wondered how some of you have so many posts...and this is the first time i have participated in this game day thread......and now i know why....haha...i must have posted 75 times today.....geeeez

:lol: Yeah, quality over quantity doesn't apply here.

rainmaker1313 said:
So Sage sucks? Gus 1-9! You need to compare on the same conditions! Gus cant do squat versus the Browns and anyone giving Sage a hard time is ******ed! Sage hasnt even played all year, what is Gus's excuse? At least Saban knows, there is no way Gus will be back!

AH, GUS'S SWOLLEN FINGER MAYBE!?!? Sage is 100% healthy and 100% crap.

They are killingme with these passes...when the RB are are a sure 4 to 6 yards everytime.

why are we passing on first down?

RUN THE BALL AHOLES

We are passing BECAUSE we are down by 22 points. It is the 4th quater. Typicaly when you need to score alot of points in this game in a short amount of time you pass. See when you pass the ball and it falls incomplete, the clock stops. It also gains the most yards per play. It's only logic to pass late in the game when down.

Thanks for stoping in

Watch the game. Learn. Shutup. Enjoy

rainmaker1313 said:
So Sage sucks? Gus 1-9! You need to compare on the same conditions! Gus cant do squat versus the Browns and anyone giving Sage a hard time is ******ed! Sage hasnt even played all year, what is Gus's excuse? At least Saban knows, there is no way Gus will be back!

Both suck, period.

Back
Top Bottom