**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. BROWNS GAME THREAD** | Page 124 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. BROWNS GAME THREAD**

Mickens went right through Welker and no call. Why can we never get a PI on the other defense?

Here's a summary of our play-calling when we've gotten inside the 10 the past 3 games

Pass

Pass

Pass

Interception

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Dropped TD

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Turnover on downs

This just reaffirms our dire need for a near complete overhaul of the offense. It's been neglected for too many years now and it's time to reload thru the draft.

bigmiamifan said:
AH, GUS'S SWOLLEN FINGER MAYBE!?!? Sage is 100% healthy and 100% crap.

awwww, my poor little finger! I cant seem to grip the ball! Whatever! Pul......ease!!!!

Well, now we deserve to get shut out. There was only one positive thing and that was our running game. Every other single minute aspect of this game was a horrid disgrace

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
28 yards passing....I hate to say this but I think we shouldve keep jay Feidler as a backup.
its actually 11 yards passing.... you have to count the sacks and yards lost.

I agree with others now, they should put Cleo in. Maybe he would throw for 14 yards and we would be the first team in NFL history to have three QB's throw for exactly 14 yards in one game.

Fins05:NewHope said:
Frerotte is not throwing the ball bad.....why did they feel Sage needed to start?

LOL are you serious?

G.Frerotte 3/14 for 14 yards
S.Rosenfels 5/10 for 14 yards

Maybe it doesn't matter who starts as both suck, but to say that Frerotte is playing better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXSURTAINXXX
28 yards passing....I hate to say this but I think we shouldve keep jay Feidler as a backup.

You cannot be serious. Perhaps this horrible game has clouded your judgement.

Jay was a pretty good qb. Maby you just need to learn the game.

Back
Top Bottom