**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. BROWNS GAME THREAD** | Page 125 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. BROWNS GAME THREAD**

first&goal said:
sometimes I dont understand Saban....what was wrong to take 3 points.

I would rather make an effort to win. I know it would take a miracle but I dont like just giving up.

Saban, just call out the guys who played like crap. Don't baby them. Let them know how they are doing.

Gonzo said:
I agree with others now, they should put Cleo in. Maybe he would throw for 14 yards and we would be the first team in NFL history to have three QB's throw for exactly 14 yards in one game.
:lol: :lol:

Icy said:
LOL are you serious?

G.Frerotte 3/14 for 14 yards
S.Rosenfels 5/10 for 14 yards

Maybe it doesn't matter who starts as both suck, but to say that Frerotte is playing better...

well, he does have two less interceptions. So he has that going for him, which is nice. Sage sucks. Gus sucks a little less. Deal with it people.

Gonzo said:
I agree with others now, they should put Cleo in. Maybe he would throw for 14 yards and we would be the first team in NFL history to have three QB's throw for exactly 14 yards in one game.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Are we taking time outs?? I like this. I think Saban wants this game to make an impresion on this team.

rainmaker1313 said:
awwww, my poor little finger! I cant seem to grip the ball! Whatever! Pul......ease!!!!

Yea, then what does that really say about Sage? I'm not defending Gus against critiques, I'm defending him against Sage comparisons, or didn't you follow the thread?

so lets see how many posts like this we will see this week...."we still only 3 out of first....lets go phins" or "Positive things i saw from this game"....cuz i swear i will invade your post and slap you back to reality.

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
28 yards passing....I hate to say this but I think we shouldve keep jay Feidler as a backup.
OMG. The barrels bottom has officially been hit.

Finsperfect72 said:
You cannot be serious. Perhaps this horrible game has clouded your judgement.

Man jay didnt lose games 90% of the time. Yes he'd be 100% better backup than Sage "the rage" Rosenfels.

dolphan117 said:
I would rather make an effort to win. I know it would take a miracle but I dont like just giving up.

I dont think Saban is the kind of coach who plays into the whole "Ooooooh Shutout!!1" type of deal. To him it does not make a difference. He once said the worst thing this team could do is play terrible and win the game.

Back
Top Bottom