**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. BROWNS GAME THREAD** | Page 126 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. BROWNS GAME THREAD**

dolphan117 said:
I would rather make an effort to win. I know it would take a miracle but I dont like just giving up.
I would agree with you.....but not with 4 minutes remaining

These announcers are dumb.

''Im pretty sure this is the worst game of the year for the Dolphins...''

No way!

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
Bright side:
offensive line looks good, RB's are dominant. Thats half full there muthafuqqaz.

Downside: We got shutout by the lowly Browns. Our QB play is absolutely terrible. Our recievers are dropping everything. We came to Cleveland not ready to play outside of our OL and RBs. That's half-empty

dolphan117 said:
I would rather make an effort to win. I know it would take a miracle but I dont like just giving up.
there is no way to win.... you are down by FOUR scores with 4 minutes left in the game?

you kick the 3 point FG to save some face, THEN go for it on future drives (if there are any).

losing with only putting 3 points on the board is a LOT more palatable than being shut out.

On a side note this is the first game since 2000, and I don't know how many games that Marty Booker didn't get a catch.

nikeair497 said:
Jay was a pretty good qb. Maby you just need to learn the game.

I need to learn the game? Assessing Jay as a terrible QB has nothing to do with knowing the game and everything to do with watching him play.

Reggie Howard...........1 milllion dollars

Junior Seau...............1.5 million dollars

Sam Madison...........3.5 million dollars

Being shutout by the 3-6 Browns who have a 27th ranked defense...........Priceless

Seriously, this is a joke. I see a long season in the near future, this SUCKS.

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
Man jay didnt lose games 90% of the time. Yes he'd be 100% better backup than Sage "the rage" Rosenfels.

We HAD to remove Jay for better or worse, for the better of the team in a long haul.

Gonk said:
Here's a summary of our play-calling when we've gotten inside the 10 the past 3 games

Pass

Pass

Pass

Interception

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Dropped TD

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Turnover on downs
Is that right? If it is then serious questions need to be asked.

Dolphin player stats:
Sage 5/10 14yds 2ints
Gus 3/14 14yds
Ricky 12att 86yds
Ronnie 12att 56yds 1 rec 2yds
Chambers 3rec 12yds
Welker 2rec 12yds

Nice to see the running game get going...too bad they couldn't get more carries.

Despacio said:
We HAD to remove Jay for better or worse, for the better of the team in a long haul.

We have to remove Sage and Gus too at the end of the season. Crap play from QB is killing us every single game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeair497
Jay was a pretty good qb. Maby you just need to learn the game.

I need to learn the game? Assessing Jay as a terrible QB has nothing to do with knowing the game and everything to do with watching him play.

Oh yeah, your knowledge of qb's is great. Want to cry for sage next week? please don't speak again.

Back
Top Bottom