**Official Dolphins Vs. Bucs Game Thread** | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs. Bucs Game Thread**

Roman529 said:
If Gradkowski can do this to our secondary wonder what a good qb would do?
:rolleyes:

That is a little premature. We've got our backup defense in there except for Jason Allen.

You guys... Allen got burnt just now playing CB. He just started getting real reps at that position. RELAX...

joeyme_2004 said:
chill the _____ out . Jesus its preason and its all about learning. Give the kid a break.

I have 9 million reason why not to give that guy a break. $9million guarantee

byroan said:
Go ahead and get it over with...allen's a bust. :chuckle:

No one said he was a bust. They just said that had he been in camp eariler, maybe he would have known his assignment and not been burned so badly. Fair criticism, if you ask me.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
Yeah Jason started crying.
Hardly. He took it like a man. I haven't seen Saban get that livid in a longggggggggg time. He actually came out onto the field to yell at Allen before he could even reach the sideline.

byroan said:
Go ahead and get it over with...allen's a bust. :chuckle:

No one is saying that, especially not me.

But for the love of corn-on-the-cobb, STOP GIVING UP 50 YARD PLAYS AGAINST BACKUPS.

Bigbucks24 said:
No one said he was a bust. They just said that had he been in camp eariler, maybe he would have known his assignment and not been burned so badly. Fair criticism, if you ask me.
I wasn't responding to anyone. It was a general statement. Actually, more like a joke. Especially after last year.

and you people wonder why the call the dolphins fair weather fans. Its because...... you are. You guys are willing to write off a kid who has been with the organazation what two three weeks.

Back
Top Bottom