**Official Dolphins Vs. Bucs Game Thread** | Page 75 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs. Bucs Game Thread**

To me it looks like they were playing cover 3 on that 50yd pass. Jason Allen responsibility is that 3rd of the field. I didnt see anyone cutting under. Maybe he just trying to hard.

joeyme_2004 said:
and you people wonder why the call the dolphins fair weather fans. Its because...... you are. You guys are willing to write off a kid who has been with the organazation what two three weeks.

Don't you GOD DAMN DARE call me a fairweather fan.

I'm the biggest Dolphins fan on this site.

But excuse me if I'm a little pissed off that our 1st round pick has given up three 50+ yard completions so far.

Especially when he held out for more money.

For those saying "Jason Allen is playing CB", go ahead and tell that to Saban, I doubt he would care.

I'm sharing the same anger. Jason needs to step it up if he thinks he can start this season. That's what you get for holding out. He has not looked impressive at all these 2 preseason games played.

and that makes you a fairweather fan.:confused:

In a month or so when he makes all his plays and is playing like a first rounder people will be praising him

DolphinDevil28 said:
Why in God's name does our backup secondary suck so badly????

That's just it guys! Our BACKUP secondary! Big deal, as long as the first string performs we'll be fine.

Josh is getting cut tomorrow, then they will resign him next week.

Back
Top Bottom