**Official Dolphins Vs. Bucs Game Thread** | Page 76 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs. Bucs Game Thread**

DolphinDevil28 said:
Don't you GOD DAMN DARE call me a fairweather fan.

I'm the biggest Dolphins fan on this site.

But excuse me if I'm a little pissed off that our 1st round pick has given up three 50+ yard completions so far.

Especially when he held out for more money.

Sorry, my son gave me a sign for fathers day that says I'm the biggest Dolphin fan.....

Jason Allen at CB sighting again...

haha, i can only laugh at this. You guys are getting upset about depp passes in the 4th qtr of a preseason game. Its 4th qtr. for the most part the only guys still playing are guys who do not know the defense fully or are on the bubble to make the team/practice squad.

joeyme_2004 said:
and that makes you a fairweather fan.:confused:

In a month or so when he makes all his plays and is playing like a first rounder people will be praising him

But of course. And when he blows a 50yd Td we will ride his a$$. So what the difference.

joeyme_2004 said:
and that makes you a fairweather fan.:confused:

In a month or so when he makes all his plays and is playing like a first rounder people will be praising him

So you can't praise and criticize and praise the same guy?

joeyme_2004 said:
and you people wonder why the call the dolphins fair weather fans. Its because...... you are. You guys are willing to write off a kid who has been with the organazation what two three weeks.

I don't believe I read any post stating anyone ready to write Allen off. I think you're overreacting. However, the criticism is well deserved due to Allen's hold out.

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Back
Top Bottom