**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD** | Page 105 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD**

We have a large membership base outside of Florida that doesn't have the luxury of catching the Phins on their local station...maybe we can save a thread for links to radio stations carrying the Phins or any other NFL games this year?

Nublar7 said:
Jag announcers are bashing Saban for calling timeouts and trying the onside kick. :rolleyes:

It's past their bedtime up there. If you've ever been to Jacksonville, there's no less deserving city of a football franchise.

anyone who said "berlin = camp fodder" keep your *** off of my band waggon. i made the wagon out of my wood... :D

emjai said:
anyone who said "berlin = camp fodder" keep your *** off of my band waggon. i made the wagon out of my wood... :D

Never said it ever.

emjai said:

I never had an opinion; didn't know anything about him. Now I do.. would I be able to hop on?

Nublar7 said:
OK, no practice tomorrow. Lets get Saban, Mueller and France in a room together and get the Ronnie deal done.

Again, Nub is the voice of reason.:lol:

H
Phinfanatic84 said:
We have a large membership base outside of Florida that doesn't have the luxury of catching the Phins on their local station...maybe we can save a thread for links to radio stations carrying the Phins or any other NFL games this year?

Hey i'm a Roch, New Yorker so it all helps but lets not advertise it or we may end up out of luck!!!!! keeps our friends close but the enemies far away :rofl3:

By the way, I noticed a thread, bringing Rochester Fans to meet up, I'm in on this! Tully's, Distillery, Or any new Dolphin Bar let me know! By the way Is the Elmwood Innn still a Dolphin Bar????

emjai said:

What is your point? Are you trying to insult me or something? I never said Berlin is a camp fodder or bad. In fact I ALWAYS SUPPORTED BERLIN when he was with the University of Miami. Those are observations about his gameplay at the University of Miami. There is something called being OBJECTIVE. I said that that type of thing can be improved with good coaching. I also always said that he should get a chance to make this team, and that many fans here arent even giving him a chance. In fact he was NEVER given a chance even when he improved his senior year. In fact i emailed brock last year giving him props after the NC state game and he actually emailed me back. You see, I am a student at UM and I actually SEE every game. So please, dont make such ridiculous assumptions and go read some other of my posts since you are SO INTERESTED in my opinion.

Thanks for your lovely contribution to this board!

Dolphin1184 said:
What is your point? Are you trying to insult me or something? I never said Berlin is a camp fodder or bad. In fact I ALWAYS SUPPORTED BERLIN when he was with the University of Miami. Those are observations about his gameplay at the University of Miami. There is something called being OBJECTIVE. I said that that type of thing can be improved with good coaching. I also always said that he should get a chance to make this team, and that many fans here arent even giving him a chance. In fact i emailed brock last year giving him props after the NC state game and he actually emailed me back. You see, I am a student at UM and I actually SEE every game. So please, dont make such ridiculous assumptions.

calm down man. i know it looked like i was serious, but the way i said "explain that!" it was in a joking tone, but u cant tell cuz i didnt say it verbally. sry for the mix up. and i looked at ur other posts, u obviously supported him. and i knew u only said the camp fodder part, cuz u before said what he could improve to not be camp fodder. UM rocks.

Back
Top Bottom