Fin Fan in Cali

Joanne Shaw Taylor
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

BlitPhinFan

Who Took My Floaties?
Reaction score
Did I just hear that right on the pre-game broadcast? They said Diamond is going to be in 2 tight end sets with McMichael. Looks like Lee may be on the outside looking in now.

AtticusFinz

pu55yFartManufacturer
Reaction score
BlitPhinFan said:
Did I just hear that right on the pre-game broadcast. They said Diamond is going to be in 2 tight end sets with McMichael.

THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!:eek:

Spinelord

Miami Dolphins-A New Beginning...Again
Reaction score
BlitPhinFan said:
Did I just hear that right on the pre-game broadcast? They said Diamond is going to be in 2 tight end sets with McMichael. Looks like Lee may be on the outside looking in now.
It's about time, but I'm not sure Diamond is the answer based on one preseason game-Rader and Holmes looked good in scrub duty also-Go Phins

BlitPhinFan

Who Took My Floaties?
Reaction score
Finsletmedown said:
THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!:eek:
I agree. If it's true, I hope to hear from those watching the game on how he looks. I will only be listening via field pass(No DTV or NFL Network :cry: ).

BlitPhinFan

Who Took My Floaties?
Reaction score
Spinelord said:
It's about time, but I'm not sure Diamond is the answer based on one preseason game-Rader and Holmes looked good in scrub duty also-Go Phins
I'm not sure either but, right now, I will take anyone over Lee to see if they can unseat him.

DAFINZ

Rebel With A Cause
Reaction score
Is this game being brodcasted on radio. I live in NJ and would like to know if it is possible for me to tune in. Thx!

BlitPhinFan

Who Took My Floaties?
Reaction score
IceStorm said:
Anywhere we can hear the pregame show?
I am listening via NFL.com's Field Pass. They have a 7 day free trial. Just cancel before the 7 days are up.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom