**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD**

thanx blit - come check out todays saturday specials: chrissy moran and lucia tovar... :hump:

Is anyone else getting the game on CBS? I am...

Spinelord said:
It's about time, but I'm not sure Diamond is the answer based on one preseason game-Rader and Holmes looked good in scrub duty also-Go Phins

Maybe I'm too old but I dont want a player on my team whose name is pronounced RAIDER

d-day said:
thanx blit - come check out todays saturday specials: chrissy moran and lucia tovar... :hump:

:hump: Indeed! I saw the new additions about 30 minutes ago. That reminds me. I need to purchase a new mop. :goof:

d-day said:
is that your truck in the avatar phin? - post some more pics if ya got 'em...

LOL no I wish it was. It was actually a truck they had in the corner of the endzone at my first Dolphins game last December. I dunno if they have it there often, but it definitley kicks ***.

PhinYZIR13 said:
LOL no I wish it was. It was actually a truck they had in the corner of the endzone at my first Dolphins game last December. I dunno if they have it there often, but it definitley kicks ***.

hard to really appreciate in the avatar - i bet it's really sweet... :hump:

anybody else watching a live cable feed through their comp monitor?

finheaven.com, nfl.com-gamecenter, realplayerNFL-fieldpass., nfl network downstairs.....

Lets do it!!:fire: :fire:

This national anthem is HORRIBLE!!

I was having the same problem. I think you have to register your real player. After I registered my real player it started working. I hope that helps.
RUDEbyallMEANS said:
Is there anything needed to download??

I just ordered it and everytime I click on the "Listen Miami' link, it sends me back to the ordering page. I need help.

Back
Top Bottom