**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD**

AirFishOne

3peat Big XII Champs!
Reaction score
emjai said:
are u kidding me? look at my sig! i was first! in the 3rd quarter i said to bring in berlin to gain some points and hopefully some respect. those exact words! i was supporting him when we signed him! **** all the ppl who said berlin doesnt have what it takes and doesnt have heart.

whoa whoa i never said i didnt like him I thought he could do some great stuff after the HoF game. Jeez

King Nate

His Majesty
Reaction score
I say start Berlin next preseason game and see how he handles it with the first string offense against a first string defense.

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Well it was intresting. Im gonna go type up a Post Game wrap up thread it will be up in a few.

The Franchise

Gorlog Champion
Reaction score
Lets put Sage in with the starters in game 3 and Berlin with the starters in game 4, and take it from there. I know it's crazy, but no one has really claimed it, so why not? Like I said, if they don't play better than Frerotte then, he's the default starter, and everyone will have to live with it.

TokyoFishFan

Fading...
Reaction score
kingnate85 said:
I say start Berlin next preseason game and see how he handles it with the first string offense against a first string defense.
You could say the same of Sage. Why not put both of them in early and have Gus and Feeley mop up. Maybe they'll put up better numbers that way :ROFL:

Phinfanatic84

Upstate Phinfanatic
Reaction score
texasPHINSfan said:
i need tampon..... :D
I used to tease my old roommate because he was a Buffalo Sabres fan. The Buffalo Sabres are like a Tampon.... they only have a 1st string and they're only good for one period!!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom