**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD** | Page 102 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD**

Phinfanatic84 said:
Usually the 3rd preseason game is when teams start game planning for each other so we should get a more accurate picture of what type of team we're going to be fielding this year.

However, I agree... this doesn't sound (radio) very encouraging at this point.

Sage is a career back up.....he always does well against 3rd stringers and always leaves a lot to be desired against starters so with that being said... maybe we should take a flyer on Brock Berlin and trade Sage for a late round pick (5th or 6th).

I believe it'll be the 4th preseason game for us, because we have 5.

# 16 Maurice Mann
clear.gif
Position: WR
Height: 6-1
Weight: 191
Born: 09/14/1982
College: Nevada-Reno
NFL Experience: 2 :D

FinFan90 said:
Berlin is gettin up there, anyone like this guy?

are u kidding me? look at my sig! i was first! in the 3rd quarter i said to bring in berlin to gain some points and hopefully some respect. those exact words! i was supporting him when we signed him! **** all the ppl who said berlin doesnt have what it takes and doesnt have heart.

Well at least the score got a bit better at the end.

A few bright spots. Let's just hope it's the lack of planning, learning new schemes, no Ronnie, etc. We have a lot that will be falling into place in our favour before the season.

Well, 27-17 is ALOT better then 27-3. That was a great 4th quarter for us. I just wished that we played like that for all of them.

Back
Top Bottom