***Official Dolphins vs. Jaguars Thread***

Silverphin

Chairman of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
Guys, I know this has been said already, but it can't be stressed enough. Don't take too much stock in the results of this game. If the pre-season represented what will happen, then the Colts would of sucked last year. Just enjoy the game.

Now, I know with that said......

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!

Vertical Limit

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
If Culpepper gets sacked once, take him out of the game, for the love of god. This offensive line has had a few changes, they need to work together and build a chemistry ASAP.

AtticusFinz

pu55yFartManufacturer
Reaction score
Silverphin said:
Guys, I know this has been said already, but it can't be stressed enough. Don't take too much stock in the results of this game. If the pre-season represented what will happen, then the Colts would of sucked last year. Just enjoy the game.

Now, I know with that said......

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH0000000000
BABY!!!

C Maltasanti

MMA/Dolpin Expert
Reaction score
Vertical Limit said:
If Culpepper gets sacked once, take him out of the game, for the love of god. This offensive line has had a few changes, they need to work together and build a chemistry ASAP.

I dont want even see a defender get within 2 steps of 'Pep...im praying he doesnt get touched at all. C'mon O'line - defend the 'Pep with your lives!!

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm new to watching games and being a finheaven member but . . :woot:

Don't care for results . . just want to look solid, especially with the second and third teams. I hope CPep gets the contact early, we gotta test that knee out. GO FINSSSSS!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom