*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread

Is that really all that unreasonable?

Anyway, I think this Dolphins team will follow the same arc as the 93 Patriots. Start slow but finish strong when the defense gels

dolphin pass rush is the main key here. no pressure on favre and we loose.

Offense is key, too.

Look for Miami to open up the passing game with some short throws to Ginn and Wilford, then to expand the passing game as the game progresses. Ricky will be needed to keep the linebackers honest to open things up.

Special teams could be huge in this one. I thought Tuna was playing with fire in cutting Feely. We will see if Carpenter is made of the same stuff.

Hopefully, no penalties in the return game

Is that really all that unreasonable?

Anyway, I think this Dolphins team will follow the same arc as the 93 Patriots. Start slow but finish strong when the defense gels
I really don't know why you think that it is reasonable. The Dolphins are revamped and ready. Ricky's back with Ronnie spelling him and Chad Pennington might not say it but I think he wants to win this one really bad. Besides it's the Dolphins and the Jets to start the season I expect a good close game!

Marshall Faulk says Jets win easy. Screw you, you Flip Wilson looking freak.

Warren Sapp of all people...picked the Dolphins. Never liked him as I live in Tampa but I kinda like him as an announcer....He lays it straight.

Starting corner Justin Miller is out.....light em up Chad!!!!!

Marshall Faulk says Jets win easy. Screw you, you Flip Wilson looking freak.

Warren Sapp of all people...picked the Dolphins. Never liked him as I live in Tampa but I kinda like him as an announcer....He lays it straight.

Starting corner Justin Miller is out.....light em up Chad!!!!!

Don't get your hopes up, Justin Miller stinks! He's only good for running back kicks and punts.

Mike Fabiano is an idiot...he's recommending to start Thoma Jones (FF) because Miami gave up over 150 yards per game LAST YEAR. This is not the same team...has he even looked at a roster? Idiot!

38-16 Jets

Dolphins will be better, but they won't hit their stride until late in the season.

Jets fans are funny.. You guys crack me up seriously. What about your 4-12 season makes you think your going to blow us out?

60 more minutes and we dont have to listen to any of this crap anymore

You're right! he stinks but he is a starter so what does that tell you? His backup is worse and he won' be running back anything today.

Shocked but not shocked Wilford is inactive. One of the few busts so far by the Tuna.

You're right! he stinks but he is a starter so what does that tell you? His backup is worse and he won' be running back anything today.

but...Leon Washington might

Dwight Lowery gets thrown into the fire today, let's see how he does

I have, he won your only game last year!

But is this guy starting WR material? Has he had a good preseason?

if he didnt have a good preseason he wouldnt have moved up the depth chart and be starting would he?

Back
Top Bottom