*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread

I have, he won your only game last year!

But is this guy starting WR material? Has he had a good preseason?
Apparently the Dolphins think so today. He had a pretty good camp from all the reports I've heard. I'd prefer to see him in the slot with Hagan on the outside but he's a pretty quick guy who runs sound routes so we'll see.

I know Ricky will get most of the snaps, but will they be using Ronnie! He is a fantasy RB I have (Ricky)?? Just a question

GO PHINS!!!!

I know Ricky will get most of the snaps, but will they be using Ronnie! He is a fantasy RB I have (Ricky)?? Just a question

GO PHINS!!!!
Earlier in the week I remember a quote from Sparano saying Ronnie will be getting extensive playing time.

Is this the thread we will use during the game or will we open another

Why did CBS have like a 45 minute segment and discussion about Brett Favre. Enough about this guy. Sick and tired of him. How about something about Chad playing against his old team or the rivalry or the actual game and predictions? Or even predictions on other games. I wish Dan Marino had slapped Favre during that interview and said you selfish *******.

hahhaa joey porter and brian cox yelling at eachother before the game LOVE IT

Back
Top Bottom