***official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread*** | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread***

^^ Um.. I'm pretty sure you root for your team to do the best they can. If they have a chance at the playoffs you want it to happen. It's called being a f*cking fan

No excuse for this type of play. Even on our TD drive, we looked erratic. How can the Jets possibly be in this game.
If we lose this, we'll never hear the end of getting swept by the Jets. Sickening to think about.

duss12 said:
gus frerotte 8/16 76 yards 1 td 1 int 58.3 QB rating

WE cant win anything with this shi!t even when our running game works

:sidelol:

SMadison29 said:
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:yeahthat:...we should have BURIED that Jet team.

I'm not happy right now.

We have to come out in the 2nd half, 3 and out them and drive it down their throats for points...nothing else will do.

We scored ten, then our patheic defense let the Jets score ten. I don't know why, but our defense can't do **** whenever their is a crappy QB in.

Lets see... Booker should have caught that deep ball for a Touchdown. Its ridiculous some of the drops these recievers do.

dolphan117 said:
Keep the faith, we are a second half team. ;) I realy dont like leting a bad team hang around though. The longer they are in it the more they beleive they can win it. If they hadnt missed the fg we would actually be down at the half.
It doesn't matter if we are 15-0, and they are 0-15. It is the Phins playing the friggin' Jets. Everyone should be used to this by now.

FinFan71 said:
^^ Um.. I'm pretty sure you root for your team to do the best they can. If they have a chance at the playoffs you want it to happen. It's called being a f*cking fan

we have now chance 6 teams have to lose combined 12 games for us to make it makes no sense

Back
Top Bottom