***official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread*** | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread***

ChambersWI said:
Gilmore bobbled a pass from Gus, tipped it in the air, and it got intercepted. Leading to a Jets FG.

ah, i thought it was gus's falt! GILMORE YOU IDIOT!

For those that can see the game do you get the impression that we are gameplaning to get Booker the ball or is Gus just going through his reads? We have thrown to Booker more in this game than Chambers.

duss12 said:
we have now chance 6 teams have to lose combined 12 games for us to make it makes no sense

Yeah, I have a better chance at winning the lottery than us making the playoffs. SD is killing Indi right now.

Miami_Dolphins said:
we dont deserve to win...this is so F***n pathetic i think i'm going to throw up. It should be 20-0 not 10-10

Come on thats alittle harsh! Jets have played everyone tough forget there record. We have enother half! This is a 60 minute game!!!!! :goof:

gus frerotte 8/16 76 yards 1 td 1 int 58.3 QB rating

WE cant win anything with this shi!t even when our running game works

um this is the second lil Gus bash ive responded to from you.

Gus has been playing well, making RIGHT choices, and placeing the ball only where our reciever could get to it, hes playing well.

unifiedtheory said:
Very uninspired effort by the Phins...they'll be better in the 2nd half. I still think we win by 20.

We should. I think we can dominate that half. Jets are 0-7 on the road too.

Docc said:
Need to Drop the hammer ,stop playing to the level of the Flippin Jets

We have done this all year, we beat Denver, Carolina and SD but suck against NYJ, Buf and Cle:confused2 WTF?

We will not truly be a good team until we are consistent.

I trust Saban will get this team there soon!

nikeair497 said:

Gus has been playing well, making RIGHT choices, and placeing the ball only where our reciever could get to it, hes playing well.

I agree, Gus is not to blame for this.

nikeair497 said:

I know! Seriously. Some people find a scapegoat at the beggining of the season and stick with him all the way through...no matter what, it's their fault. :shakeno:

For those that can see the game do you get the impression that we are gameplaning to get Booker the ball or is Gus just going through his reads? We have thrown to Booker more in this game than Chambers.

Gus has been checking down everything with a blitz in his face almost every down. Booker has been getting open a fair amount more than chambers.

i want to see 2nd half DOMINANCE. Im talking 23-10 after the 3rd quarter...and a final of 40-10...

yeah i know, i expect a lot

Back
Top Bottom