***Official Dolphins Vs. Lions Game Day Thread*** | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Lions Game Day Thread***

wow. we need a touchdown. time for a play action pass, wildcat up the middle and then another interception.

I imagine this will be another disaster of a drive. I'm excited for the 3 yard comebacks that will invetiably be thrown on this drive.

How can anyone blame Henne for that one? Bess fell. The 1st one was his fault, but not this one

Learn football little guy. Bess fell down, you can't put that on Henne. The WRs have been slipping down all day. Go watch tennis or something boy.

Henne is worse than Jacory Harris. He is a worthless person and a waste of carbon atoms that could be something else like a pile of crap for example

painfulkick-1.jpg

GENTLEMEN:

Calm down. Don't be irate or irrational. I hate to pull a Cliche Dennis Green, but our offence "IS WHAT WE THOUGHT IT WAS". Henne "IS WHAT WE THOUGHT HE IS." Henning "IS WHAT WE THOUGHT HE WAS."

Learn football little guy. Bess fell down, you can't put that on Henne. The WRs have been slipping down all day. Go watch tennis or something boy.

is that why Tony went conservative again? in a frickin game that means nothing. he knows hes playing for his job.

Back
Top Bottom