***Official Dolphins Vs. Lions Game Day Thread*** | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Lions Game Day Thread***

Everyone is concentrating on bashing Henne, meanwhile our defense is the reason we are probably going to lose this game. We had a 10 point lead. We cant stop a backup Qb.

Our Defense is the reason we have won any games this years. The offense has been horrible all year. End of discussion, shows what can happen when you play for field goals on 3rd and goal with a run Henning.

before that pick six i texted my friend "well the lions tied it up, i hope henne throws a pick six."

LOL. For once Henne does something I want him to do. Time for the firings to begin!

I went to play some Wii and came back to this. What the heck is going on?

Learn football little guy. Bess fell down, you can't put that on Henne. The WRs have been slipping down all day. Go watch tennis or something boy.

Dude, Levy jumped that play before Bess fell down. He threw into double coverage, never saw the linebacker come over.

thank you thank you Henne

GOOD BYE MORONO!!!!! YEAH!!!

Yea Henne has nothing to do with this loss. He's been solid and constantly makes plays when this team needs it

clear.gif
henne is so graceful when he runs, like a kangaroo on stilts.

Back
Top Bottom