***Official Dolphins Vs. New York Jets SUNF Game Night Thread*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. New York Jets SUNF Game Night Thread***

OH MAN I AM SO PUMPED FOR THIS GAME!!!! Let's GO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheeewww.....already hyperventilating. Having flashbacks to last year's MNF game. PLEASE lets get some takeaways today. I wanna VD pick 6.

Let them cover whatever they want to cover. There are many stories out there to tell. We need to do our talking on the field. We need to give them more than they can handle and win the game. We'll sort it out after the game. Take the lead, and don't look back. Let the statement be made. Win the game, and let's go to 3 - 0. Go Dolphins!!

My buddy is an an avid Cowboys fan, and says McQuistan is extremely solid, and he was upset Dallas let him go, hopefully he plays his *** off tonight; he's gonna need to

Feed the wolf!!

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

GO PHINS!!!!!

Some motivation...

[video=youtube;V1tXhJniSEc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1tXhJniSEc&feature=related[/video]

Wolfpack in the hoooooooooooooouuuuuuusssssssssssse!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got that familiar gleam in my eye ...

WOOOOOO!
RicFlair-1.jpg

It's just about time to stomp the filthy, rotten, slimy, stinking, puke-green Jets into the DIRT!!! **** the Jets!

These guys on the pregame show, particularly Dan Patrick, are retarded.

Back
Top Bottom