***Official Dolphins Vs. New York Jets SUNF Game Night Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. New York Jets SUNF Game Night Thread***

The jets and Rex Ryan have never beaten the Dolphins and Tony so lets keep it that way!
14-10 Dolphins! im hoping for more like 28-3 but predictions are predictions.

Thank god the Jets got rid of Leon Washington and Thomas Jones. Jones has been very good for the Chiefs, and Leon Washington just returned his 2nd Kick Return for a TD not too long ago.

Thank god the Jets got rid of Leon Washington and Thomas Jones. Jones has been very good for the Chiefs, and Leon Washington just returned his 2nd Kick Return for a TD not too long ago.

yeah and with how bad Joe McKnight is right now, I think the Jets miss him a bit. Not just because of McKnight though. Washington was so good as a receiver out of the backfield. LT isn't bad, but not what he used to be, and isn't as shifty as Washington is

We gotta a bigtime SMACKDOWN against the Jets tonight folks. Get yer popcorn ready. Let's get ready to RUMBLE!
:snack: :emjai: :smackdown:
The Dolphins are warming up backstage about now. Chad Henne is the singer out on center stage. It's time for Chad and the rest of the team to get out there and ROCK!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/09/26/1842593/chad-henne-and-the-dolphins-offense.html

I want this game to be a memorable one. Winning big tonight could be a huge turning point for the Dolphins that could carry us through the whole season. Tear off the volume control knob and throw it out the window. Crank up the amps baby! I want to see the fans in the stands losing their freakin minds out there. MAKE SOME NOISE !!

:rimshot::buddwalk:

:df81: :linedance::linedance::mike13::dance:

So Cory Procter will step in for Jerry? That hurts. Nothing against Procter, but Jerry has been playing at a very high level, and quite frankly, I'd rather not change anything at this point.

So Cory Procter will step in for Jerry? That hurts. Nothing against Procter, but Jerry has been playing at a very high level, and quite frankly, I'd rather not change anything at this point.
no Pat mcquistan is replacing jerry

this is what makes me wish we had kept donald thomas as a backup

this is what makes me wish we had kept donald thomas as a backup
Well, if Nate Garner was healthy we wouldn't have a problem at all. Nate Garner was very versatile last year and played a little bit of every position on line last year, no? It was a pretty big blow to lose him for the season.

I want to hear some damn howling at the stadium tonight .......aaaaaaawhhooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Gotta love the typical over coverage of the Jets tonight. I sincerely hope we send the jets home losers after this game. Go Fins!!

Back
Top Bottom